.NET Developer/Architect With 24 Years Experience
Meet our candidate who is a Consulting Architect with 24 years’ experience. He provides strong enterprise level architecture from design to development and delivery and enjoys mentoring development teams. Recently, our candidate just finished a series of enhancements to an existing RESTFul web application used to manage Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider partners.
Programming Languages and Development Environments
- C#, C++, C, VB, Microsoft Visual Studio 1.2 to 2015
- .NET 1.1 through 4.5, WCF, Web API, MVC, WWF, ASP.NET, SOAP, RESTful Web Services
- Entity Framework, MS SQL Server, ADO.NET, SQLite
- WPF & Silverlight 3.0
- Win32, MFC, WTL, ATL, STL, COM, DCOM, COM+, ActiveX Controls
- Windows Services, API hooking, TCP/IP, Socket 1.1, Winsock 2 and WinInet
- Object Oriented Analysis, Design, UML, Data Modeling and Design Patterns
- XML technologies, XSD and XSLT
- Object Pascal and Delphi
- Payment processing platforms, PayPal and Authorize.net
- Social Media APIs: Facebook, Yelp, Google and Yellow Pages Directory and Rating API.
- AOP programming, PostSharp
- Formal Agile Methodology Training
- Developed an on-line program in Silverlight 4.0 to help students to understand judging criteria for the competitive sport of radio controlled Scale Aerobatic competition.
- Development, marketing, and maintenance of a surveillance program to monitor Internet usage among minors.
- Member of Microsoft Partner Program
- Successful hardware and software integration of the Personal Computer for use within the automobile environment providing driving enhancement with BMW’s iBus network.
He is available for contract positions in San Diego and South Orange County. If this IT candidate could be a valuable addition to your organization, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.