Meet our candidate with 20 years of technical experience including 15 years in predictive modeling. Experience includes building predictive models that have become major revenue generating products, and data visualization work that has directly led to the creation and funding of two recent start-ups. He is available for positions throughout Southern California.
If this IT candidate could be a valuable addition to your organization, contact email@example.com.
- Extensive experience with a variety of data science tools and techniques.
- Designed and built SQL Server database to calculate and store data derived from financial statements
- Built social media engine which identifies trends in the financial statements of publicly traded corporations, and automatically publicizes these trends via the APIs of social media sites like.
- Created an analytical platform for philanthropic foundations designed to foster better understanding of how grant money is allocated.
- Diagnosed why SAS-based models for a Fortune 500 financial services company were no longer producing accurate forecasts and proposed solution.
- Solely responsible for developing and maintaining extremely complex code base using SAS/Base SAS/Stat and SAS Macros.
- Developed automated scripts and programs to ensure data quality and provide warnings for any potential quality control problems.
- Responsible for designing, developing and implementing reporting solutions for data management and collection site payment.
- Our candidate’s data visualization work resulted in the creation and funding of two start-ups.
- The predictive models he has built are highly successful, major revenue generating products.
- He has work published in Credit and Financial Management Review.